about our shows
GRAND OLE OPRY
OPRY AT THE RYMAN
OPRY COUNTRY CLASSICS
Every Friday and Saturday night of the year.
Tuesday Night Opry | Now - December 15, 2015, February 16 - December 13, 2016.
Wednesday Night Opry | June 15, 2016 - August 10, 2016
*Artists and schedules subject to change without notice
about our venues
GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
For the majority of the year - February through October - the Opry is presented at the Grand Ole Opry House which is adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Tour buses are invited to park in the Motor Coach Parking area where groups will be greeted upon arrival.
- 4,400-seat theater
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking
- Easy access restrooms
- Gift shop
OPRY HOUSE BACKSTAGE TOURS
A must-see for everyone visiting Music City! With your tour guide, your group will walk in the footsteps of country music’s superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the Grand Ole Opry. Daytime and post-show tours are available.
February - October
THE HISTORIC RYMAN AUDITORIUM
The Grand Ole Opry heads to the historic Ryman Auditorium located in the heart of downtown Nashville during the winter months.
- 2,300 seat theatre
- Gift Shop
- Brand new renovation in 2015
ENHANCE YOUR OPRY EXPERIENCE
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE:
- Gift amenities
- Pre-paid concession vouchers, hosted bar
- Information sheets for registration bags
- Opry character greeters at registration
- Pre- and post-show function space
- Professional group photo
POLICIES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking (Click here for details)
- Pre-show recognition and welcome for every group
- Deposit and payment contingent upon ticket type and group type
- Policies apply to groups of 20 or more
- All performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice