Experience the Thrill of the
Opry on a Backstage Tour
Get up close to where the legends, stars and country music make history every week live on the Opry. Explore American country and let us show you around the house with a guided backstage tour. Kick things off with Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in our immersive theater experience, then hang out backstage, get insider stories, stand in the famous circle, see where the show is broadcast on Circle TV and WSM Radio, and so much more!
Daytime Backstage Tours
There’s nothing like a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House. It’s a must-see for everyone in Music City! Walk in the footsteps of country music’s superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous.
- Take a seat in our custom-built theater as the entire room comes to life with music, state-of-the-art special effects, 3D film images, priceless archival footage, and superstar hosts Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood.
- Your insider guide will share stories about the Opry, and country music greats, past and present, show you exclusive photos from the Opry’s biggest moments in history, and take you to the artist entrance where legends, superstars and new artists alike walk into the Opry House on the night of a show.
- You may even have the chance to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle as generations of artists have done. Tours may also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of Hee Haw.
After you watch the show, see what it’s like behind the scenes! Walk in the footsteps of superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens on the other side of the curtain of the show that made country music famous — right after the show ends!
Also available for Opry and Opry Country Classics shows at Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the artist entrance where artists, crew and more have walked in for the show earlier that night.
- Have the chance to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle just as a parade of artists have done a few minutes earlier.
- Get a glimpse of some of the Opry’s 18 uniquely themed dressing rooms.
- Post-show tours often also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of HEE HAW.
- After you take in an Opry performance, let us officially say, “Welcome to the Family!”
Please note that a ticket for the show immediately preceding your tour is required. This tour is available on nights when there is only one Grand Ole Opry show.