Take the Tour
Experience the Thrill of the Opry on a Backstage Tour
Get up close to where country music stars and legends make history every week, live on the Opry. Explore our American country roots and let us show you around the house with a guided backstage tour. Kick things off with Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in our immersive theater experience, then hang out backstage, get insider stories, see where the show is broadcast on Circle TV and WSM Radio, and so much more!
Daytime Backstage Tours
Walk in the footsteps of country music’s superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous with a 50 minute backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House.
A state-of-the-art theater experience with music, special effects, priceless archival footage, and superstar hosts Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood.
Stories about the Opry and country music greats with exclusive photos from the Opry’s biggest moments.
See the artist entrance, where stars walk into the world-famous Opry House every night.
You may even have the chance to step on stage and into the wooden circle.
Post-Show Backstage Tours
After you watch the show, see what it’s like behind the scenes! Get an exclusive look at what happens on the other side of the curtain of the show that made country music famous.
- Step on stage and into the famed wooden circle just as a parade of artists have done a few minutes earlier.
- Get a glimpse of the Opry’s themed dressing rooms and see the artist entrance where the stars arrived that night.
- Post-show tours often make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of HEE HAW.
- After you take in an Opry performance, let us officially say, “Welcome to the Family!”
Please note that a ticket for the show immediately preceding your tour is required. This tour is available on nights when there is only one Grand Ole Opry show.
Also available for Opry and Opry Country Classics shows at Ryman Auditorium.
Make it a double and take advantage of the special Country Duos Ticket! Get a guided backstage tour of the legendary Grand Ole Opry AND experience music's Mother Church with a tour of Ryman Auditorium, for one low price.
- Join an immersive theater experience hosted by Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood
- Go on an expert-guided tour behind the curtain
- Hang out where the stars gather before the show
- Step into our themed dressing rooms and more
- Experience a world-famous living music landmark
- See this season’s star-studded exhibits
- Join an immersive "Soul of Nashville" theater experience
- Step onto the stage and stand where your favorite artists play
Stay In Touch
Subscribe for updates, events offers and more. To sign up to receive our emails, Fill in the following fields and hit submit. Thanks, and Welcome!