Corporate, Convention & Meeting GroupS
No matter the size of your event, there is an Opry meeting space right for you. Our sales team can assist you in selecting the perfect venue for your event. Then we can help you plan an evening of entertainment that your attendees will remember for years to come!
THE OPRY ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX PROVIDES SEVERAL EVENT SPACES:
(Located adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center)
- The Grand Ole Opry House which seats 4,400 in the auditorium
- Studio A - the historic sound stage where the classic HEE HAW television show was filmed and where countless other productions, shows and receptions have been staged. It makes for a great pre-Opry meal location option.
- The Opry Plaza is a lush outdoor plaza that is perfect for receptions and dinners that are truly memorable.
We offer corporate and convention event planners:
- Online ticket booking opportunities for attendees
- Voucher programs at a special meeting rate for your attendees
- Group ticket blocks for pre-planned events and shows
- Representation, character greetings and/or bag stuffers for registration
- Site inspections
- Individual attention that meets the specific needs of your group
The Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group is a proud member of Meeting Professionals International (MPI).
Contact the Group Corporate and Convention Sales Manager for tickets and package reservations:
615-882-5509 or Kristen.Elfering@opry.com
Tour & Travel GROUPS
There's never been a better time for your group to come to Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry! See the show featuring the legends, new stars and superstars of country music. And while you're here, make sure to take a daytime tour or post-show backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House. For more information about the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Country Classics, click here. For information on the three different backstage tours, click here.
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OPTION
When you bring your student groups to Music City, there's no better place to have them perform than at the Opry Plaza! Student groups are welcome to perform for crowds prior to seeing a Grand Ole Opry show. We'll even recognize them on-site!
- Opry Plaza student performance program available February - October
- Three performance times available prior to every show
- Maximum group size 125
- 20-minute performance time, must be scheduled in advance
- No dressing or warm-up facilities available
- No amplification, shelter or seating provided
- Electricity available for additional fee
- Ticket purchase of the Grand Ole Opry performance required for performance space
- Student performance area adjacent to Grand Ole Opry House in the Opry Plaza area
- Student merchandise available in The Opry Shop
Student performance options are also available at the General Jackson Showboat and Ryman Auditorium.
The Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group is a proud member of ABA, NTA, OMCA, SYTA and many other state and regional professional Travel Industry associations. Please contact your sales representative for tickets and package reservations:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and International
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho , Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
GRAND OLE OPRY SHOW SCHEDULE
Duration: 2 - 2.25 hours | Showtimes: 7:00 p.m. (second 9:30 p.m. performance on select nights)
Every Friday and Saturday night
2014 Tuesday Night Opry | Now through December 9, 2014
2015 Tuesday Night Opry | March 3 - December 15, 2015
Wednesday Night Opry | June 17 - August 5, 2015
Artists and schedules subject to change without notice
The following additional items are available to enhance your Opry experience:
- Gift amenities
- Pre-paid concession vouchers
- Information sheets for registration bags
- Opry character greeters at convention/meeting registration
- Pre- and post-show function space
- Professional group photo
For the majority of the year - February through October, the Opry is presented at the Grand Ole Opry House, adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Upon your arrival, your group will be greeted by country characters at the tour bus-only reception area.
- 4,400-seat theater
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking
- Professional photo opportunity
- Easy access restrooms
- Gift shop
- Pre-show recognition and welcome to the Opry for every group.
OPRY AT THE RYMAN
The Opry heads to its most famous former home, the Ryman Auditorium, in downtown Nashville for a wintertime run. The show feels especially nostalgic when presented at the Mother Church of Country Music and one of the country's national historic landmarks. Your groups won't want to miss it!
November 4, 2014 - January 3, 2015
November 3, 2015 - January 30, 2016
OPRY COUNTRY CLASSICS AT THE RYMAN
An exciting celebration of the songs that made Music City, Opry Country Classics features a host sharing great stories and songs; several guests singing their own hits as well as timeless favorites by the likes of Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash; and a Spotlight Artist headlining the show with several of his or her memorable classics. They don’t make songs any more popular than those you’ll enjoy during Opry Country Classics, and there’s no better place to experience them than at the Ryman Auditorium.
Thursdays at 7:00pm
Now - October 23, 2014
April 2 - May 28, 2015
October 1 - 19, 2015
OPRY HOUSE BACKSTAGE TOURS
A must-see for everyone visiting Music City! With your tour guide, your group will walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the Grand Ole Opry. Daytime and post-show tours are available.
2014 Specials & Packages
ALL THINGS OPRY (FEBRUARY - OCTOBER)
Our most popular package includes a reserved ticket to the Grand Ole Opry or Opry Country Classics, an Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour and a meal at the Opry Backstage Grill.
PRIME TIME NASHVILLE
NEW in 2014. Experience the city that sparked a hit television network show! The sights, songs and settings of ABC’s NASHVILLE will be your backdrop for this one-of-a-kind group trip as you visit attractions and sites featured in the show and become immersed in Music City. This package includes: Exclusive Music City Welcome, Private Nashville City Tour, Session with a Nashville Songwriter, Grand Ole Opry, Grand Ole Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour, Ryman Auditorium tour, Midday Cruise/Meal/Show on the General Jackson Showboat, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Parthenon and a meal at the Opry Backstage Grill.
OPRY BIRTHDAY BASH WEEKEND PACKAGE (OCT 10 & 11)
Celebrate the Opry's 89th birthday in style. Your group will enjoy a reserved seat to the Grand Ole Opry Opry and the Birthday concert, an Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour, a special picnic lunch in the Opry Plaza and an exclusive birthday poster.
Policies & General Information
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking (Click here for details)
- Pre-show recognition and welcome for every group
- 20% deposit due at time of booking
- Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Policies apply to groups of 20 or more
- All performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice