Upgrade your opry Experience
Make your Opry show night truly unforgettable with one of our show ticket upgrades that include VIP experiences, backstage tours where, access to the Circle Room premium lounge for a pre-show party, and more.
VIP BACKSTAGE EXPERIENCE
Experience the Opry like a star when you’re backstage during the show! Superstar Opry member Garth Brooks said it best, “No offense at all to the people sitting in the seats, but the real show is backstage. That’s the Opry.”
- Security and golf cart escort to the artist entrance of the Opry House.
- Professional keepsake photo to remember your experience.
- A private tour of the Opry backstage area before show time, learning how each Opry show comes together.
- Spend time in the Family Room just offstage, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the Opry before show time.
- Themed dressing room for use while backstage where you can lounge, enjoy your hors d’oeuvres and champagne, all before the curtain goes up.
- Artist visit in dressing room where you’ll get up close to the night’s performer(s) as they welcome you to the Opry house.
- Premium Lounge access to the Circle Room with (2) top-shelf drinks, hors d’oeuvres and more through the end of intermission.
- Watch the big red curtain rise on an Opry performance and watch the first half of the show from the stage.
Premium Lounge Pass
Want to make your Opry night extra special?
Treat yourself to special perks in our Circle Room premium lounge before and during the show! Join a small group of fans for an Opry evening you won’t forget.
- Circle Room passes. Enjoy exclusive access to the Circle Room premium lounge one hour before the show through the end of intermission.
- Special hors d’oeuvres. Sample delicious bites from Nashville favorites.
- Top-shelf private bar. Get two (2) complimentary drink tickets from the Circle Room bar, featuring premium liquors.
- Commemorative photo. Take home a memento of your amazing night.
- Artist Visit. Get up close with one of the night’s country artists as they step in the Circle Room to say hello and welcome you to the Opry.
Please note that a ticket for the show on the same date is required.
After you watch the show, see what it’s like behind the scenes! Walk in the footsteps of superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens on the other side of the curtain of the show that made country music famous — right after the show ends!
Also available for Opry and Opry Country Classics shows at Ryman Auditorium.
- Visit the artist entrance where artists, crew and more have walked in for the show earlier that night.
- Have the chance to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle just as a parade of artists have done a few minutes earlier.
- Get a glimpse of some of the Opry’s 18 uniquely themed dressing rooms.
- Post-show tours often also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of HEE HAW.
- After you take in an Opry performance, let us officially say, “Welcome to the Family!”
Please note that a ticket for the show immediately preceding your tour is required. This tour is available on nights when there is only one Grand Ole Opry show.
Opry Birthday Package
Celebrate the Opry’s 96th birthday in October 2021 with an Opry show, a backstage tour, and a special birthday concert! Our Birthday Package is the perfect way to celebrate country music and the Grand Ole Opry!
- Single ticket to one of the three Grand Ole Opry shows scheduled for our Birthday weekend
- Daytime Opry House Backstage Tour
- Festivities and entertainment at the Opry Plaza Party
- Saturday picnic lunch in the Opry Plaza
- Exclusive Birthday Bash poster