There’s never been a better time for your group to come to Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry! See the show featuring the legends, new stars and superstars of country music. And while you’re here, make sure to take a daytime tour or post-show backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House.
Special Performance Options
When you bring your performing groups to Music City, there’s no better place to have them perform than at the Opry Plaza! Student band, choral, and orchestra groups, adult performing groups, church choirs, and even dance troops are welcome to perform for crowds prior to seeing a Grand Ole Opry show. We’ll even recognize them on-site!
- Opry Plaza Performance Program Available February Through October
Three performance times available prior to every show.
- Maximum Group Size: 125
- 20-minute performance time
Must be scheduled in advance.
- No Dressing or Warm-Up Facilities Available
- No Amplification or Shelter Provided
- Folding Chairs Available Upon Request at No Additional Fee
50 chairs maximum
- Electricity Available for Additional Fee
- Ticket Purchase of the Grand Ole Opry Performance Required for Performance Space
- Performance Area Adjacent to Grand Ole Opry House in the Opry Plaza Area
Performance options are also available at the General Jackson Showboat and Ryman Auditorium.
Please Contact Your Sales Representative for Tickets and Package Reservations:
Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington.
International and E-Commerce
Jamie Lynn Thompson
Tennessee and Canada
Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
The Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group is a proud member of ABA, NTA, OMCA, SYTA, FTA and many other state and regional professional Travel Industry associations.