Welcome to country music’s true home.
If you’re making the trip to Nashville, a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry is a rite of passage, a top-of-the-bucket-list experience, your official initiation into this all-American phenomenon we call country music.
Select a Tour
- Dolly: My Opry Memories Every sequin tells a story at this special limited-time exhibit at the Opry House. Enjoy learning about Dolly’s Opry performances and her outfits through the years.
Available Sept. 3 – Oct. 31
- Daytime Tour Join one of our knowledgeable tour guides for an hour-long, exclusive backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House and get an intimate look at the people, places and stories behind the show that made country music famous.
- Post-Show Tour Come for the show, stay for the tour! After you take in an Opry performance from the front of the house, stick around for an inside look at what goes on behind the curtain.
- VIP Tour Hang out backstage with one of our knowledgeable guides right before the Grand Ole Opry performance and be a part of the energy and excitement as everyone hustles toward showtime.
Exhibit & Tour Packages
- The Dolly Combo Opry Backstage Tour + Dolly: My Opry Memories
- Essential Country Tour Duo Opry Backstage Tour + Ryman Tour