There is nothing like being backstage during a performance of the Opry. This BRAND-NEW exclusive tour offers just that - for the first time ever. Be a VIP backstage!
Superstar Opry member Garth Brooks has said it best: “No offense at all to the people sitting in the seats, but the real show is backstage. That’s the Opry.”
With the brand new BEHIND THE OPRY CURTAIN VIP TOUR, an exclusive group of fans (no more than 10 guests per tour) can for the first time ever experience the Opry as a true backstage VIP. You’ll go behind the scenes in the exciting moments just before show time, learning from your knowledgeable guide and others about the inner workings of the show and watching Opry staffers and artists readying for another great night of music. Then you’ll be on stage as the big red curtain goes up for the first performance of the show— a moment you’ll never forget! Following your tour, you’ll be personally escorted to your seats in the Opry House to enjoy the rest of the show with your new-found perspective of what it’s like to be in the middle of it all at country music’s most famous show.
During the BEHIND THE OPRY CURTAIN VIP TOUR, you’ll enjoy these once-in-a-lifetime experiences:
- A private tour of the Opry backstage area just before show time, learning how each Opry show comes together
- Spend time in the Green Room just offstage, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the Opry before show time
- Watch the big red curtain rise on another Opry performance… from the side of the stage!
- Watch the first performance of the night from the stage
The BEHIND THE OPRY CURTAIN VIP TOUR also offers:
- Keepsake VIP lanyard
- Keepsake photo from backstage
Tour guests must also have a ticket for the night’s performance. Due to the exclusive nature of this tour and its timing, we must enforce the following stipulations:
- This tour is not available to persons under the age of 12
- No photography allowed during this tour
CLICK HERE or call 1-800-SEE-OPRY to book your BEHIND THE OPRY CURTAIN VIP TOUR.
Tours are most often available seven days a week February through October, though schedules can vary depending upon other Opry House commitments.