We Love Groups!
- Tour & Travel
- Student Groups
- Corporate & Convention
- 2013 Specials and Packages
- Policies & General Information
- Other Gaylord Attractions
Tour & Travel
There's never been a better time for your group to come to Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry! See the show featuring the legends, new stars and superstars of country music. And while you're here, make sure to take a daytime tour or post show backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House.
2013 Grand Ole Opry Show Schedule
Saturdays: 7:00pm, plus 9:30pm on select dates
Tuesdays: 7:00pm (March 5 - December 10)
Wednesdays: 7:00pm (June 19 - August 7)
Artists and schedules subject to change without notice
For the majority of the year - February through October, the Opry is presented at the Grand Ole Opry House, adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Upon your arrival, your group will be greeted by country characters at the tour bus-only reception area.
- 4400-seat theater
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking
- Professional photo opportunity
- Easy access restrooms
- Gift shop
- Pre-show recognition and welcome to the Opry for every group.
Opry at the Ryman
November - January, the Opry heads to its most famous former home, the Ryman Auditorium, in downtown Nashville. The show feels especially nostalgic when presented at the Mother Church of Country Music and one of the country's national historic landmarks. Your groups won't want to miss it!
Country Classics at the Ryman
An exciting celebration of the songs that made Music City, Opry Country Classics features a host sharing great stories and songs; several guests singing their own hits as well as timeless favorites by the likes of Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash; and a Spotlight Artist headlining the show with several of his or her memorable classics. They don’t make songs any more popular than those you’ll enjoy during Opry Country Classics, and there’s no better place to experience them than at the Ryman Auditorium.
Thursdays at 7:00pm --- March 28 - May 23 and October 3 - 31
Opry House Backstage Tours
A must-see for everyone visiting Music City! With your tour guide, your group will walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the Grand Ole Opry. Daytime and post-show tours are available.
Contact your Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group Sales Manager for tickets and package reservations:
- Jamie Lynn Thompson 615-882-5439 or JThompson@opry.com
- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee (western), Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- Wayne A. Chandler, CTP 615-882-5435 or WChandler@opry.com
- Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee (eastern), Washington and Wisconsin.
Special Performance Option
When you bring your student groups to Music City, there's no better place to have them perform than at the Opry Plaza! Student groups are welcome to perform for crowds prior to seeing a Grand Ole Opry show. We'll even recognize them on-site!
- Opry Plaza student performance program available February - October
- Three performance times available prior to every show
- Maximum group size 125
- 20 minute performance time, must be scheduled in advance
- No dressing or warm-up facilities available
- No amplification, shelter or seating provided
- Electricity available for additional fee
- Ticket purchase of the Grand Ole Opry performance required for performance space
- Student performance area adjacent to Grand Ole Opry House in the Opry Plaza area
- Student merchandise available in the Opry Shop
Student performance options are also available at the General Jackson Showboat, and Ryman Auditorium.
Corporate & Convention
No matter the size of your event, there is an Opry meeting space right for you. Our sales team can assist you in selecting the perfect venue for your event. Then we can help you plan an evening of entertainment that your attendees will remember for years to come!
The Opry Entertainment Complex, located adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, provides several event spaces:
- The Grand Ole Opry House which seats 4,400 in the auditorium
- Studio A - the historic sound stage where the classic HEE HAW television show was filmed and where countless other productions, shows and receptions have been staged. It makes for a great pre-Opry meal location option.
- The Opry Plaza is a lush outdoor plaza that is perfect for receptions and dinners that are truly memorable.
We offer corporate and convention event planners:
- Online ticket booking opportunities for attendees
- Voucher programs at a special meeting rate for your attendees
- Group ticket blocks for pre-planned events and shows
- Representation, character greetings and/or bag stuffers for registration
- Site inspections
- Individual attention that meets the specific needs of your group
The Grand Ole Opry is a proud member of Meeting Professionals International (MPI).
Contact the Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group Corporate and Convention Sales Manager for tickets and package reservations:
- Jamie Hulet, 615-882-5440 or JHulet@opry.com
2013 Specials & Packages
OPRY & COUNTRY CLASSICS AT THE RYMAN Combo Ticket
Combine a Grand Ole Opry performance and performance of Country Classics at the Ryman and save!
Grand Ole Opry Birthday Bash Weekend Package (October 4 & 5)
Celebrate the Opry's birthday with our most popular package! Your group will enjoy a reserved seat to the Opry and the Birthday concert, an Opry House backstage tour, a special picnic lunch in the Plaza and an exclusive birthday poster.
Taste of Country Package (February - October)
You'll realize amazing savings with this package that includes a reserved ticket to the Opry or Country Classics at the Ryman show, an Opry House backstage tour, a lunch cruise on the General Jackson Showboat, a self-guided tour of the Ryman Auditorium, and lunch or dinner at The Opry Backstage Grill.
All Things Opry Package (February - October)
If your schedule doesn't permit you to do the Taste of Country package, try this one that includes a reserved ticket to the Opry or Country Classics at the Ryman, an Opry House Backstage Tour, and lunch or dinner at The Opry Backstage Grill.
Policies & General Information
- Reserved seating
- Free motor coach parking
- Pre-show recognition and welcome for every group
- 20% deposit due at time of booking
- Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Policies apply to groups of 20 or more
- All performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice