Opry.com’s Guide To What’s New In Country.
Craig Morgan The Journey (Livin’ Hits)
Opry member Craig Morgan is well known for his music, the outdoor adventures on his hit TV show and for being great to his fans. Craig’s new album, The Journey (Livin’ Hits), takes us down the road to where he is today, showing us that he has no sign of slowing down.
“I’m so excited about the new music,” shares Craig. “You can listen to this record and join me on the journey where I’ve been to where I’m headed. I think we’ve put together a really great album with new music that looks ahead to the future as well as some of the fan-favorite songs that speak to who I am at my core and what my fans love in my live shows.”
The Journey (Livin’ Hits), co-produced with his longtime creative partner Phil O’Donnell, contains four emotional new tracks, including his powerful new single “Wake Up Lovin’ You.” The project also contains eight of his biggest hits, including the six-week #1 single “That’s What I Love About Sunday.”
“Wake Up Lovin’ You” is grabbing immediate attention for Craig’s “electrifying performance” (Music Row) and being called “one of the best of his career” (Roughstock). The song is a heart-wrenching tale of indulgence and distraction that demonstrates the power love has to hold on, even when desperately trying to let it go. “Wake Up Lovin’ You” exemplifies Craig’s trademark vocal abilities and is one of his edgiest singles to-date.
If you’re a fan of Craig Morgan, then this album is a must-have. It takes us along The Journey that took Craig to where he is, showcasing the Livin’ Hits… and those that are about to become hits!
Track list: (Click here to purchase)
1. “Wake Up Lovin’ You” (Josh Osborne, Matt Ramsey, Trevor Rosen) *
2. “We’ll Come Back Around” (Brandy Clark, Jessie Dillon, Trevor Rosen) *
3. “Party Girl” (Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby, Jeff Stevens) *
4. “If Not Me” (Tom Douglas, Lee Miller) *
5. “More Trucks Than Cars” (Craig Morgan, Phil O’Donnell, Craig Wiseman)
6. “This Ole Boy” (Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip)
7. “International Harvester” (Shane Minor, Danny Myrick, Jeffery Steele)
8. “Tough” (Joe Leathers, Monty Criswell)
9. “Little Bit of Life” (Tony Mullins, Danny Wells)
10. “Redneck Yacht Club” (Thom Shepherd, Steve Williams)
11. “That’s What I Love About Sunday” (Adam Dorsey, Mark Narmore)
12. “Almost Home” (Craig Morgan, Kerry Kurt Phillips)