Few country artists have ever known the kind of success Blake Shelton has earned. Fewer still have done it with the openness and honesty he brings to the table. More than a decade into a career that started with his chart-topping "Austin," that transparency has helped Blake become one of the best ambassadors the country music genre has ever had, in a league with Glen Campbell and Roger Miller. His wit, intelligence and, above all, his irreverent sense of fun have endeared him to his peers on NBC's The Voice and to the millions of fans he is introducing to country music. He is, says wife Miranda Lambert, "the life of every party he goes to," and these days, the world is his party.
Careers have been known to flounder when artists reach beyond their core strengths into uncharted territory, but Blake's has only strengthened, primarily because he has never lost focus on the music.
The results of that approach speak for themselves. Blake has won CMA Entertainer of the Year, is a multiple Male Vocalist of the Year, and he and Miranda garnered Song of the Year honors for co-writing the platinum-selling chart-topper, "Over You." He has earned a host of other awards and nominations, including multiple Grammy nominations, six gold and platinum albums, and has hosted the ACM Awards repeatedly.
The most important statistic, though, is musical. Blake has had several No. 1 singles. With songs like "All About Tonight," "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking," "Honey Bee," "God Gave Me You," "Drink on It," "Boys 'Round Here," and "Mine Would Be You," he has proven his versatility and shown himself as one of the genre's strongest and most compelling vocalists. His live show--hit-filled, high-energy, unpredictable--has kept him among country's most popular touring acts.
On October 23, 2010, Blake was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry. "I get the same feeling when I come to the Opry as when I see one of my heroes," says Blake. "I am in awe. To me, the Grand Ole Opry is an artist and I'm really proud to be one of its songs."
"I am in awe. To me, the Grand Ole Opry is an artist and I'm really proud to be one of its songs."
- BLAKE SHELTON
- Wishin' Boot (feat. Blake Shelton) - Single(2015)Buy
- Boots On (The Voice Performance) - Single(2014)Buy
- Bringing Back the Sunshine: The Video Album(2014)Buy
- BRINGING BACK THE SUNSHINE(2014)Buy
- A Country Boy Can Survive (The Voice Performance) - Single(2014)Buy
- Silent Night (feat. Sheryl Crow) - Single(2013)Buy
- The Blake Shelton Collection(2013)Buy
- Boys 'Round Here (Stadium Dance Mix) - Single(2013)Buy
- Timber, I’m Falling In Love (The Voice Performance) - Single(2013)Buy
- Celebrity (The Voice Performance) - Single(2013)Buy
- Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Reba, Josh Turner, Keith Urban & Hank Williams, Jr.] - Single(2013)Buy
- Based On a True Story... (Deluxe Version)(2013)Buy
- There's a New Kid In Town - Single(2013)Buy
- Steve McQueen (The Voice Performance) - Single(2012)Buy
- Dude (Looks Like a Lady) [The Voice Performance] - Single(2012)Buy
- Cheers, it's Christmas.(2012)Buy
- Soul Man (The Voice Performance) - Single(2012)Buy
- America the Beautiful - Single(2012)Buy
- Red River Blue (Deluxe Version)(2011)Buy
- I Won't Back Down (The Voice Performance) - Single(2011)Buy
- Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton(2010)Buy
- All About Tonight - EP(2010)Buy
- Hillbilly Bone - EP(2010)Buy
- Startin' Fires(2008)Buy
- Pure BS (Deluxe Edition)(2007)Buy
- Blake Shelton's Barn and Grill(2004)Buy
- The Dreamer(2003)Buy
- Blake Shelton(2001)Buy
[On the night of his Opry Induction, October 23, 2010] Tonight for me is the Nashville dream. Tonight is the pinnacle…this is the reason that you move to Nashville. If you’re me, this is what I wanted from the beginning.